One time when Sirius was helping out with Mrs. Potter’s baking she asked him to stir the batter and he replied with a “sure, Mom” and almost dropped the bowl as he realised what he said. But then James sneaked up behind him to try and stick his finger in the batter and Mrs. Potter slapped at his hand and complained about her messy sons, and Sirius just beamed
congrats to the first-ever tumblr best fandom forever winner, harry potter! potterheads crushed it.
see the winner in action on the mtvu fandom awards this sunday, july 27 at 8/7c on mtv. hint: it might involve someone whose name rhymes with “songbottom.”
What the fuck hahaha
Stealing your man since 1928
STEALING YOUR MAN SINCE 1928!
I wanna hang out with this woman!
This is gonna be me and brattylifts in 60 years.
Seriously Lex 😂 this woman is my idol
hello friends i made a playlist
*me coming down stairs*
mom: now that you’re awake, can you clean th-
“I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.”
I laughed at this part way harder than I should’ve.
i want Brian Kinney to fuck me in the ass but I’m a girl not a gay boy I’m sad about everything
Some of America’s most absurd laws illustrated in a photo series by Olivia Locher.
I Fought the Law (2014)
1. In Alabama it is illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at all times.
2. In Georgia Picnics are prohibited in graveyards.
3. In California nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
4. In Ohio it’s illegal to disrobe in front of a man’s portrait.
5. In Kansas it’s illegal to serve wine in teacups.
6. In Colorado it’s illegal to have weeds in your yard.
7. In Utah no one may walk down the street carrying a paper bag containing a violin.
8. In Maine it’s unlawful to tickle women under the chin with a feather duster.
what the fuck america